Weather variation from delhi to gurgaon

Today I will share my experience about my journey to office. That tells that in India , while moving from one city to other you may feel like coming in a different country.

It was a chilled winter in Delhi till yesterday, 10th jan 2007. Now it is getting warmer and while coming today to office, I was thinking of not taking my jacket with me. It’s a sunny day with no chilling wind . What a nice weather like “Basant”. And as soon as reached Delhi-Gurgaon border.. wooooooo.. I felt like being in a different country altogether..

It was so dense fog that I couldn’t see even 10 yards away.

The picture below will tell the rest of the story..

The Delhi Gurgaon highway


Inside gurgaon, see in inset..The Sun.. looks like moon


No comments:

Post a Comment