A fruit wala, A bus wala and we

Today morning while coming to office what I saw is worth sharing. I saw something really good which revived my belief that we are still a supportive and cooperative and society, not just busy in our own things.
We were crossing Basantkunj-Mahipalpur road on my way to Gurgaon. In the mid of road a fruit vendor, whose cycle was probably got misbalanced by the coming bus, had all his fruits fallen on the road. That guy were standing there helpless putting his cycle aside from road. The bus driver probably had some sympathy and didn’t run over his fruits. I and my friend Akash realised that clearing of this will take time and may cause a traffic jam and also in the worst case the bus might have to move forward crushing the whole day’s business of that poor guy. I parked my car at side of the road and we came forward help that guy in collecting all fruits and putting back in the basket.
And suddenly what I saw was surprising…. One scooter guy and one motor bike also stopped and few pedestrians crossing the road also came forward. And there were about 6-7 people, to join this altruism. And in less than 2 minutes, it was all clear. Wow!!! We were so happy to see this!! This would have been really a motivating and feel good incident for all viewers there. Then we took a sigh of relief that it’s not only American’s, we also have a culture to help and support others. India is changing, and as our father of the nation said… Be the change you want to see.

5 comments:

  1. SIr Ji,
    For this i have only one thing to say.. Log jaise khud hote hain waise hi society hote hai.. cos society is nothing but collection of ppl. It is a mirror, how u r, u ll see the same..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deed dear...keep up the good work...I'll also try to be this good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is really good and worth to share also:)

    ReplyDelete